ALIGN WITH OUR EXPERTISE
Each Speaker Series event presents a valuable opportunity to display your company’s presence and brand, front and centre, to your target audience—informed professionals in Canada’s exploration, production, and service and supply sectors.
Depending on the topic of discussion, individual Speaker Series events are paired with a leading JWN industry resource—Oilweek, Oilsands Review or the Daily Oil Bulletin.
This allows the association of your brand not only with innovation, dialogue and the advancement of the event’s topic, but also with the trusted editorial and data provided by JWN’s suite of rich information products.
Once you sign on to sponsor a Speaker Series, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our editorial team to determine a timely and relevant topic that will be engaging for our audience. We then work together to determine ideas for the speakers or panel members who will be involved in the live event.
Exclusive sponsorship of a Speaker Series event includes:
- Input regarding the event’s keynote speaker (subject to editorial approval)
- Logo on pre-event big box advertisement on relevant JWN web page(s)
- Your logo and prominent corporate positioning as exclusive event sponsor will be displayed in all print advertisements promoting the event
- Pre-event, exclusive branding on all event invites with opportunity to include a relevant sponsor message
- Post-event sponsored editorial (digital) speaking to the key elements of the event discussion
- The opportunities to introduce the keynote speaker, briefly speak to the audience about your company and distribute approved marketing materials at the event (at entrance or on tables)
- All attendees will receive a complimentary one-year subscription to one of our leading publications, courtesy of your company
- The opportunity to provide and present a prize via business card draw
- 16 complimentary tickets to the event (two tables)
- Attendee contact information (excluding email addresses)
2016 Speaker Series Topic List
- Project Alignment and Delivery
- New Best Practices for Construction
- Managing Risk at all Stages of Work
- Human Capital and Skills Development
- Strategies for Supply Chain Management
- Steps Toward Carbon Management
- Asset Integrity
- Data Analytics
- Data Harmonization and Process Optimization
- Cybersecurity and Forensic Management