Trade Commissioner Service's Cleantech Global Workshop
Meeting the world’s growing need for energy and for a transition to a low-carbon economy will require unprecedented innovation. Canada’s oil and gas companies, service providers and clean tech innovators are increasingly working together to transform economic and environmental competitiveness in areas ranging from efficiency and methane, measurement and abatement, novel resource recovery, transport and value addition solutions, across the full value chain.
Global demand for similar solutions will grow both in oil and gas and in other sectors. As a result, Canada’s cleantech and green infrastructure firms are well-positioned to capture a growing market outside Canada.
Please join The Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) and its co-hosts on June 11, 2019 for a workshop to learn how your organization can capitalize on growing global market opportunities in China, Latin America and the U.S
By attending the workshop your firm will:
- Hear about Canada’s Clean Resource Innovation Network, a Pan-Canadian engine for accelerating oil and gas innovation through cross-sector collaboration and outreach
- Hear from incoming trade commissioners and cleantech buyers from China, Latin America and the US;
- Hear from successful Canadian clean technology exporting entrepreneurs entering your markets of interest;
- Meet with key contacts from Export Development Canada (EDC), National Research Council-Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP), Alberta Government and the Trade Commissioner Service;
- Meet with buyers from the energy sector with interest in clean technology solutions
One-on-one meetings (business-to-government and business-to-business):
Meetings with government partners will be booked in 15 minute intervals and must be requested before May 29. You will receive a meeting schedule/confirmation and any updates by June 7.
Who should attend?
Cleantech providers, infrastructure service providers and project developers within the cleantech and green infrastructure sectors are welcome.
There is no cost to attend but you will be required to register. The TCS Cleantech Global Workshop will take place at the 2019 Global Petroleum Show (GPS). To gain access to the Mustang Room you will need to register to attend GPS - (once registered for the TCS Cleantech Global workshop, you will receive a complementary code to the GPS Show)
Space is limited and we encourage you to register today.