Service & Supply 2017 Outlook Report Launch YEG
One thing is clear. Oil and gas service and supply companies have to learn how to operate in a new normal to not only survive, but thrive..
Over 350 representatives of the oil and gas service & supply industry were surveyed, followed by in-depth interviews and a series of workshops with Alberta senior executives to develop the 2017 Service & Supply Outlook report.
Join Grant Thornton LLP and JWN for the release of the 2017 Service & Supply Outlook to hear what the industry has to say about the future of service and supply companies.
Event Date: April 6, 2017
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Location: Delta Edmonton South
This event will feature:
- A panel of senior leaders will share recommendations on how companies can ready themselves for change
- Key findings and insights of the 2017 report
- Networking with industry peers
Meet our panel of senior oil & gas industry leaders:
- Moderator Bemal Mehta, SVP Energy Intelligence, JWN
- Mark Salkeld, President & CEO, PSAC
- Jim Rakievich, President & CEO, McCoy Global
- Jeremy Fearnley, North Alberta Leader, Oil & Gas, Grant Thornton
You are registering for the Edmonton event; to register for the Calgary event click here