Industry 4.0 and the Internet of Things: How to future-enable your enterprise in today's challenging environment
To retain and improve our local, as well as international footing, Canadian industrial businesses must evolve their operations and optimize efficiencies at all stages of work. But how do we make the necessary changes towards this evolution in the most efficient and productive way possible?
We invite you to join our JWN Inspired Conversations workshop for a spirited discussion; drawing out ideas and potential solutions for evolving our projects, processes and infrastructure to support the evolution to Industry 4.0 and IoT.
During the working session, we will explore the role big data plays in the industry by discussing the following:
- Variety of data: Does your business collect data from a variety of sources?
- Volume of data: How is your enterprise managing mass amounts of data?
- Velocity of data: How quickly does your business acquire data? Is it automated?
- Veracity of data: How accurate is the data?
- Application of data: How can we put all this information to work?
We'll examine data management issues and help you uncover valuable solutions to:
- Maximize cost-saving opportunities
- Reduce downtime
- Extend equipment life
- Fine-tune systems for ongoing performance
- Implement change at both the site and enterprise level
- Constantly refine performance
What you can expect:
7:30 am - Networking Breakfast
8:00 am - Introductions: JWN Welcome/Industry Perspective
8:10 am - Schneider Electric: Industry 4.0 – an evolution, not a revolution: Martin Stephenson, VP Process Automation Canada
8:30 am - Workshop Discussions
9:30 am - Schneider Electric: Working Sessions Wrap-up and Summary
10:00 am - JWN Closing Remarks/Thank You
Who should attend?
Executives and specialists in:
- Information Technology
- Controls and Automation
- Asset Integrity
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Risk Management
- Legal & Regulatory
- E&P – Upstream and Midstream
- Power Generation
- Mining –Metals
- Mining - Minerals
What is an Inspired Conversations?
An Inspired Conversations is a live, moderated workshop, conducted under the Chatham House Rules which allow participants the freedom to voice ideas without their statements being credited to them as individuals or organizations. This is an opportunity for operations and executives to work together to solve challenges facing industry. In this collaborative environment, Inspired Conversations workshops generate input from a targeted group of participants, serving to increase knowledge about these challenges and insight into possible
Post-event, a digital summary report from the working session will be made available.