Exploring the UK Oil and Gas Opportunity
The UK plays a prominent role in the international oil and gas industry. With North Sea reserves expected to continue producing for another 30-40 years, there are investment opportunities for businesses with the technology to access more challenging fields. As a highly developed economy, the UK enjoys a global reputation for innovation, skills, and know-how. It has one of the most flexible labour markets in Europe and excellent transport links, and its central time position means it is ideally placed between the markets of the East and West.
This event promises to be an informative and unique opportunity to hear an expert panel discuss how Canadian suppliers and producers may take advantage of the UK Oil and Gas opportunity.
Date: Friday, March 3rd
Time: 7:30 am – 10:30 am
Location: The Calgary Petroleum Club, McMurray Room
Space is limited. Please reserve your spot soon.
Meet our oil & gas industry speakers:
- · Mike Shiel, Head of Trade and Investment at Scottish Development International
- · Shannon Norstrud, Sector Manager - Oil and Gas at Scottish Development International
- · Mark Salkeld, President and CEO of the Petroleum Services Association of Canada (PSAC)
- · John Moreland, representing the Canadian Global Exploration Forum
- · Satvinder Flore, Regional Market Director for Oil & Gas Canada at Amec Foster Wheeler
- · Caroline Saunders, British Consul General, The Prairies
Presented by the UK Department of International Trade and Scottish Development International