ESG: Access to capital and delivering best practice. Exclusive insights and next steps drawn from our latest ESG survey of Canadian oil and gas producers.
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors are becoming increasingly important to investors. Many investors are using ESG criteria to screen potential investments, impacting access to capital for energy companies.
JWN Energy, GLJ Petroleum Consultants, Taylor Energy Advisors and Cumulative Effects Environmental recently announced a collaboration to develop a suite of ESG tools and best practices to support co
The coalition recently initiated a survey of energy executives and investor relations professionals to better understand ESG perspectives and practices in the Canadian O&G industry. This webinar will focus on surfacing the critical ESG insights from the survey. There will be also be a panel discussion about the steps companies should take to effectively tell their ESG story.
- Monique Dube, President, Cumulative Effects Environmental Inc.
- Caralyn Bennett, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer, GLJ Petroleum Consultants
- Mark Taylor, Principal, Taylor Energy Advisors
- Bemal Mehta, Senior Vice-President, Energy & Mining Intelligence, Glacier Resource Innovation Group
- Bill Whitelaw, President & CEO, JWN Energy (Moderator)