Unpack vital rules governing liability, closure and reclamation in Alberta
This unique regulatory course will review new regulations under Directive 88 that impact liability, closure and reclamation of all oil and gas wells, pipelines and facilities in Alberta. Participants will learn how to avoid common mistakes and misconceptions related to the regulatory process, and gain a clear understanding of new regulatory requirements.
The instructor-led course is live on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. MT. All course materials will be available to those who register before and after the date of the live event. Sign up today to receive one hour of free consulting with one of the three instructors before or after the live event. Register before August 15 to save with early bird pricing!
Key course benefits
- Understand new liability, closure and reclamation rules that affect all operators in Alberta
- Understand new Licensee Capability assessments
- Understand industry-wide closure spending targets
- Examine what is new and what has been updated within Alberta Energy Regulator liability management programs
- Assess updated liability management programs that will impact your operations and planning
- Review how the Alberta Energy Regulator is phasing new and updated programs, as well as directives the new program and processes will replace
Course developers and regulatory experts
Our ESG Learning instructors and researchers have a wealth of experience delivering ESG solutions to the global oil and gas industry. This course was developed by regulatory experts Mark Taylor, Alanda Allum and Rob Cruickshank. As former senior leaders at the Alberta Energy Regulator, the teaching team has over 35 years of regulatory expertise and experience within the energy industry.
Questions? Reach out today to Bemal Mehta, Managing Director, Energy Intelligence at Evaluate Energy to learn more about how we can help your company thrive in the future. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org