Secure licensing approvals for wells, pipelines and facilities in Alberta
This exclusive regulatory course will review the recent changes to Alberta’s Directive 56 governing technical requirements when applying to build or operate facilities, pipelines or wells. Taught by regulatory experts, this course is essential for oil and gas operators navigating regulatory hurdles and seeking to streamline the application process.
The instructor-led course is live on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. MT. All course materials will be available to those who register before and after the date of the live event. Sign up today to receive one hour of free consulting with one of the three instructors before or after the live course. Register before August 1 to save with early bird pricing!
Course developers and regulatory experts
Our ESG Learning instructors and researchers have a wealth of experience delivering ESG solutions to the global oil and gas industry. This course was developed by regulatory experts Mark Taylor, Alanda Allum and Rob Cruickshank. As former senior leaders at the Alberta Energy Regulator, the teaching team has over 35 years of regulatory expertise and experience within the energy industry. This team will assist stakeholders avoid common mistakes and misconceptions about the regulatory process in order to maximize the efficiency of application approvals.
Key course benefits
- Operators will gain vital knowledge to successfully applies to license wells, pipelines and facilities in Alberta
- Operators will learn key approaches to efficiently navigate Alberta Energy Regulator processes
- Operators will understand changes to the OneStop application, the AER's online portal
- Understand key regulatory changes that impact the licensing of wells, pipelines and facilities
- Understand the best practices to navigate and secure approvals from the Alberta Energy Regulator
- Gain valuable insight into the interconnected nature of the AER’s multiple regulatory instruments