Making Sense Of Methane Measurement Technologies
This one-of-a-kind course outlines the current status of methane measurement within oil and gas, and directly helps participants understand the value of different approaches for detecting and quantifying methane emissions.
Actionable insights will be provided on methane measurement that can be applied by your team and across your company. Participants will learn how to strategically think about using these measurement techniques, both for LDAR and for better data predictive analytics, as well as to use measurement data for voluntary disclosure and ESG reporting.
The live course is scheduled for Thursday, February 9, 2023 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. MT.
Save with our early bird pricing! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
All course materials will be available to those who register before and after the date of the live event.
Key course benefits
- Model methane emissions more effectively
- Critically assess vendor GHG performance
- Pinpoint measurement technologies to adopt
- Assess the full range of methane measurement technologies, including handheld instruments, satellites, and everything in between.
- View claims about performance from vendors through a critical lens.
- Navigate technology selection by understanding value proposition, relevant performance metrics and common pitfalls.
- Understand existing and probable future regulatory measurement requirements.
- Weigh the pros and cons of Alternative LDAR (Alt-FEMPs) and demonstrating emissions reduction equivalence.
- Understand the value of methane technology models like LDAR-Sim.