ESG fundamentals for Oilfield Services
Presenter: Rosa Rivero, Principal, Responsibility Matters
Rosa is a Principal at Responsibility Matters, and a Mechanical Engineer with an MBA from the Haskayne School of Business. She is a recognized leader in the sustainability/ESG reporting space with extensive experience in the oil and gas sector. Rosa has led the development of sustainability/ESG reports for companies with operations in the US, Canada, and around the world.
About Responsibility Matters
Responsibility Matters Inc. is an advisory firm focused exclusively on sustainability/ESG reporting. Responsibility Matters has helped its clients publish more than 80 reports and their team has facilitated more than 45 materiality assessments. Responsibility Matters helps companies identify the environmental, social and governance topics that are most relevant and improve their credibility through transparent reporting.
- Understand the key trends in ESG disclosure for the energy industry
- Learn the key distinctions among the disclosure frameworks
- Actionable items to start or advance the ESG conversation in your organization
Course Support Materials:
- All course attendees will receive 60 days access to Evaluate Energy Documents (a $400 value).
- Evaluate Energy Documents is the leading research solution for upstream corporate presentations and ESG documents.
- Why does ESG matter to an oilfield service company?
- Do I really need to do this? When is it the right time?
- What are your customers doing? What do they expect of their service providers?
- Who is the audience of ESG reports?
- The ESG ecosystem
- Introduction to frameworks
- GRI, SASB and TCFD
- Other frameworks
- Different levels of reporting. Do I have to go “all-in”?
- Where to start?