Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage (CCUS) essentials for energy leaders
Project managers, commercial development teams and executives need a full understanding of Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage (CCUS). This one-of-a-kind course outlines the economics, key technical workflows, risk management and more. Participants will learn the key fundamentals required to support CCUS initiatives in their organizations.
This live course on May 30, 2023. Course materials will be available before and after the course.
Key course benefits
- Comprehension of the key economic and technical drivers of CCUS projects
- High-level engineering and geoscience technical workflows understanding
- Knowledge of the major risks of CCUS and mitigation strategies
- Skills to develop a business case for a CCUS initiative based on both technical and economic criteria
- High level understanding of the key CCUS engineering and geoscience technical workflows
- Ability to manage the risks for CCUS project including CO2 containment