JWN Energy contest terms and conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a legal resident of Canada working for a company operating in, or providing service or supply to, the oil and gas industry in North America and has reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled) of JWN, their affiliated companies, and their respective advertising or promotional agencies are not eligible to enter.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: Entry into the Contest commences at 7:00 a.m. MT on August 20, 2020, and closes at 11:59 p.m. MT on September 17, 2020, hereinafter referred to as the “Entry Period”.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, complete the online “2020 PetroLMI Labour Market Impact Survey”. Mechanically produced or copied entries will not be accepted. JWN is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries.
4. PRIZES: Entrants will have a chance to win $1000, subject to the terms and conditions set out in section 6.
5. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected after the Entry Period, in Calgary, Alberta. The prizewinner will be contacted via email or phone to provide a winner’s declaration form that includes a mathematical skill-testing question. In order to be awarded a Prize, the potential winner must correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question without electronic, mechanical or any other kind of assistance. Potential winners must also complete and sign a Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Rules, acceptance of the prize as awarded, without substitution, and releasing JWN, their affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Releasees") from any liability in connection with any Prize or this Contest. The potential winner will have until 10 business days from notification of being selected as the winner to return their completed and signed contest release form to JWN. If a potential winner fails to return a signed form by this deadline or fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, that potential winner will be disqualified from the draw and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Each entrant is only eligible to win one (1) prize. Changes and extensions to any expiry date are not permitted. The prize winner will be bound by any additional terms laid out by VISA. Other restrictions may apply.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property, including, without limitation, all trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned or licensed by JWN and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.