Energy companies are developing new playbooks to manage the transformation of their businesses under extreme volatility. Join us for an exclusive, virtual event exploring the challenges that Energy (Oil & Gas) leaders face as the world resets for the post-COVID-19 global economic and social landscape, and how traditional energy companies are driving their transformation with cloud technology.
The event will also feature on-demand presentations from industry leaders who share insights on how companies can accelerate digital transformation, unleash innovation to optimize production and profitability, and improve operational efficiencies necessary to compete under the pressures of today’s global energy market (upstream, midstream and downstream).
- Creating insights from novel seismic and reservoir simulation workflows
- Using machine learning to optimize field development
- Improving production outcomes using next generation production monitoring
- Using native cloud solutions for asset integrity
- Leveraging AWS cloud technology to transform their business
Who should attend:
- Oil & Gas business leaders, technology leaders, and executives looking for innovative ideas based on proven technologies that solve industry challenges, while saving costs, reducing risks, improving safety and security, and bringing differentiated capabilities to their organizations.
- Technology professionals who desire to increase the value they bring to Energy (Oil & Gas) industry organizations, through IoT machine learning, big data, data lakes, and cloud computing.
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM PDT or 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT