Evaluate Energy has released its latest report focused on North American oil hedging in the upstream sector.
The report looks at the commodity hedging strategies of 102 U.S. and Canadian producers to show how the industry reacted to the recent oil price crash and the global COVID-19 pandemic. The report is available to download here.
Included in the report:
- How far the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted strategy for producers so far
- Effects of hedging on Q1 2020 results in the U.S. and Canada
- Outlook for hedged oil volumes and prices in 2020 and 2021
- The companies hedging oil at the lowest prices for the rest of 2020
- Estimated hedging gains for all oil derivatives out to 2024