Groundbreaking things often happen because of innovative partnerships, particularly in Canada’s evolving oil and gas market.
On November 7, JWN Energy and Fluor Canada Ltd. will host a complimentary interactive Speaker Series event where industry leaders will share lessons from exciting current success stories in business, technology and environmental performance, including:
- Suncor Energy's landmark business deal with the Fort McKay and Mikisew Cree First Nations;
- Canada’s Oil Sands Innovation Alliance success in facilitating the Water Technology Development Centre and NAIT high-temperature membrane lab; and,
- Husky Energy's expanding commercial field deployment of AI.
- Sheila Innes, General Manager, Stakeholder and Aboriginal Relations, Suncor Energy
- John Brogly, Director, Water EPA: previously Interim Chief Executive, Canada’s Oil Sands Innovation Alliance
- Glen McCrimmon, Innovation Chief, Innovation Gateway, Husky Energy
- Mark Brown, Vice-President & General Manager, Fluor Canada (Opening Remarks)
- Deborah Jaremko, editor, jwnenergy.com and oilsands editor, the Daily Oil Bulletin (Moderator)
Date: Thursday, November 7, 2019
Time: 7:30 am - 9:15 am MST
Location: Calgary Central Library | 800 - 3 Street SE