Maintaining brand awareness during times of industry volatility is critical to sustain and grow market share. Big players and little guys alike need to strategically invest to differentiate their brands. Our advice to all: Tell your story. Be fully transparent — it’s valuable and expected in today’s market.
Shareholders and customers are changing the degree to which companies are demonstrating “transparency” in their day-to-day activities by asking important questions of executives. Questions such as: Why should I work with your company? What are the risks in partnering? What social licence do you have to operate in my community? What does your company stand for in areas like ethics, diversity, community, or health and safety?
The rise of technology and social media in Canada's oil and gas industry has created immediate access to information — and a desire for more. Companies are being urged to take the lead.
“Through an expansive network of touch points, technology creates a tangible business opportunity to be transparent, ultimately to generate relationships, solidify your brand, and increase market share,” said Bill Whitelaw, CEO of JWN Energy.
“At its core, the business value of transparency is credibility. By not using transparency and technology in tandem, you’re missing out on a genuine business opportunity and your brand will struggle.”
Remind yourself that your brand has an intrinsic business value — marketing is critical to growth. Reinvest by stimulating your ad spend, but don’t invest with just any company. By strategically partnering with JWN Energy, you can be assured of:
- Promoting your business to a large, engaged and very well established industry audience
- Adjacency to trusted industry information
- Generating a campaign that speaks to the right demographics
- Qualified leads at the right level of authority
- A clear return on your investment
- A campaign that is compliant with relevant privacy legislation, such as CASL and GDPR
- Extending the reach of your message into new markets
- Brand recognition and market share via content that:
- Articulates your action as an industry thought leader
- Showcases your advancements or new technology
- Speaks to your role as a socially responsible corporate citizen
- Provides opportunities to demonstrate your excellent customer service
Case in point: Fluor recently worked with JWN Energy to generate ‘From Concept To Completion,’ a sponsored content feature targeted at instilling credibility via business transparency.
JWN Energy has the expertise to help you conceive, deliver and evaluate the success of your strategic advertising program. Tell your story, showcase your value to customers and increase market share.