How doing things differently might just save the industry!
Join YWE on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at the newly renovated Devonian Gardens in TD Core to celebrate the changing faces of energy, including the 2018 YWE Award Winners.
This year's keynote will be with Joy Romero, vice-president, technology and innovation with Canadian Natural Resources Limited.
She will discusses the intersection of innovation and technology, advancing the energy industry into the future.
Join us as we recognize this year's YWE award winners:
- Alexandria Shrake, strategy and planning analyst, Chevron Canada Resources
- Alice Yu, business strategist, climate City of Calgary
- Jessica Wiseman, senior manager, consulting and deals, PwC Canada
- Kara Levis, senior legal counsel, energy law, TransCanada Corporation
- Laura Weeden, vice-president, operations, CanWhite Sands Corp.
- Mavis Ure, director, tailings operations, Base Plant, Suncor Energy
- Molly Beckel, facilities integrity and reliability engineer, Canada gas operations, TransCanada
- Dr. Shauna-Lee Chai, research scientist and program lead, Indigenous relations, InnoTech Alberta
- Sophie Kolterjahn, senior advisor, talent planning and acquisition, Cenovus Energy
- Patrycja Drainville, senior advisor, strategic issues & risk, chief sustainability office, Suncor Energy
More more information and to buy tickets click here. Enter code JWN-EARLYBIRD18 for a discount!