Distributed to 12,000 industry professionals. Oilsands Review has four yearly editions.
Editorial Themes for 2016/17
- Cost reduction and operational efficiency
- Technology and innovation
- Supply chain optimization
- Project delivery challenges and successes
- Carbon and sustainability
These themes extend across all JWN offerings -- print and digital publications, data & market intelligence reports, and our special events & conferences -- and connect our award-winning editorial content with insight and perspective from industry leaders and experts.
Additional topics covered include:
- Mining, SAGD, upgrading, pipelines and transportation
- Investment: New capital projects, sustaining capital projects and MRO
- Environmental performance and sustainability
- Supply chain management, industrial construction
- Governance and regulation
- Market access
- Project analytics
- Personality profiles
Start reading Oilsands Review today!
Oilsands Review is the desired placement for print advertisers looking to reach anyone and everyone working in the oilsands industry. Extending across sectors, readership includes downstream, midstream and upstream industries.
Daily Oil Bulletin
The Daily Oil Bulletin gives you the power to uncover business opportunities through comprehensive databases, interactive maps and exclusive analysis of industry trends. It is the ultimate tool for strategic decision making in the oil and gas industry.
The Canadian Energy Projects Forum is an annual event exclusively dedicated to improving the competitiveness of major project delivery in Canada through collaborative construction and effective project management.
POST Report provides project information and key contacts for upcoming oil and gas construction projects throughout western Canada, including information on drilling, facility, pipeline, energy, alternative energy, oilsands and maintenance.