Our latest data sets offer multiple benefits, including:
- Access to the latest drilling and completion costs
- Updates on 2017 capital spending
- Insight into upcoming well liabilities
Listed for sale below are several new and updated data products. We can also create one-off reports for clients with specific, confidential data requirements. For more information, please contact us.
PSAC Well Cost Study Data
Compare prices for well-cost services across Canada using PSAC’s latest data. The package provides financial, geological and technical data on more than 100 categories of costs, plus detailed wellbore graphics for each well.
- Customize cost comparisons on typical well costs
- Build cost estimates for development planning
- Benchmark by PSAC region, formation of interest, well type, completion style
Canadian Financial & Operating Data
Full coverage of TSX and TSX-V listed Canadian upstream companies.
- Compare financials and operating data of hundreds of companies
- Predict performance with the latest corporate guidance
- Benchmark using thousands of industry-specific metrics including production, reserves and detailed operating costs
Canadian Merger & Acquisitions Data
Benchmark financial and operating data while tracking every M&A deal involving a Canadian operator.
- Track all upstream deals in Canada and globally that involve a Canadian company
- Compare deal metrics including reserves, production and deal values
- Segment by region, country, province, play and resource type
Canadian Asset Data
Analyze every well and oil play in western Canada in terms of production, ownership, current status, and much more.
- Compare company land/well holdings to screen potential acquisition targets
- Understand operators and metrics behind growing plays and areas
- View working interest data for production forecasting or valuations
Canadian Oilsands Data
Access the latest project status, capacities and production on a daily basis, plus every regulatory document and project application.
- Analyze operational efficiencies, cost structures and profitability
- Check environmental performance with greenhouse gas emission data, steam oil ratios, freshwater usage statistics and water recycle ratios
Access news coverage per company and project.
Canadian Well Liability (LLR) Data
Measure more easily the impact of LLR regulations on well operations and potential asset deals within the Canadian oil patch using CanOils Assets LLR data.
- Measure how potential asset deals could alter a company’s LLR position
- Identify companies in need of abandonment or reclamation services
- Find companies whose LMR ratios may be problematic
Canadian Corporate Guidance Data
Unlock 2017 production forecasts and plans for capital expenditure for publicly listed Canadian oil and gas companies.
- Benchmark your production volumes against your peers
- Discover who plans to invest in major projects in 2017
- Review detailed capital spending plans
U.S. Financial and M&A Data
Benchmark essential financial and operating data while tracking every merger and acquisition deal involving a U.S. operator.
- Track all upstream, midstream and downstream M&A activity
- Compare deal metrics including reserves, production and financials
- Segment by region, state, play and resource type
Global Financial & M&A Data
Assess energy markets and company activities in dozens of oil/gas regions globally.
- Review financials, costs, production and reserves for over 300 global E&P companies
- Forecast using consensus data including share prices, cash flow and production
- Track new discoveries on a regional, company or country basis
What Our Clients Say
"CanOils is an excellent resource that provides the detail and wide range of data that is helpful in our industry analysis. We use CanOils in a number of ways, from peer analysis based on multiple different metrics to integrating it as the data source for various models."
- Don Kornelsen
Economist, Corporate Planning and Business Development
Vermilion Energy Inc.
"I've found CanOils to be a great time-saving tool because it combines financial and operating data in one easy-to-use database”
- Rainer Exall
Senior Analyst, Acquisitions and Divestitures