Providing deep industry insight, the new Daily Oil Bulletin Intelligence Essentials package offers more than just daily news. The package of tools is your lifeline to the oil and gas industry — providing the insight and market intelligence you need to identify opportunities, improve productivity and empower your strategic decision making.
As a Daily Oil Bulletin member, you’ll have access to the following exclusive Intelligence Essentials tools:
- Canadian Oilsands Navigator: The DOB’s premium oilsands datasets have been merged with the web’s most comprehensive resource for oilsands project and lease mapping to create the improved Canadian Oilsands Navigator. Exclusive to the DOB.
- POST (Project Opportunity Sourcing & Tracking) Report: Project information and key contacts for upcoming oil and gas construction projects throughout Western Canada, including information on drilling, facility, pipeline, energy, alternative energy, oilsands and maintenance/turnaround projects.
- Oilweekand Oilsands Reviewmagazine editions: DOBsubscribers can now access Oilweek and Oilsands Review digital editions — both are included in your subscription at no extra charge. These publications contain in-depth insight and high-level analysis designed to supplement the market intelligence found in the Bulletin.
- Databases & Dashboards: Land sales, well licences, well spuds, and oil and gas prices.
Other popular features of the Daily Oil Bulletin include:
- Morning Briefing news alert: Start your work-day off right with a quick rundown of day’s top news and rig activity counts.
- Noon-hour alert: This daily noon-hour email alert highlights the latest happenings in the oil and gas industry.
- Breaking News alerts: Delivered straight to your inbox, get breaking news on the biggest stories affecting the oilpatch, including blockbuster M&A activity.
- Daily Infographic: A fresh way to gain a deeper understanding of oilpatch trends, current news topics and market intelligence.
Don’t take our word for it; see what the Daily Oil Bulletin Intelligence Essentials package can do for you.
Advertise with the Daily Oil Bulletin
With over 8,000 members, industry leaders choose the Daily Oil Bulletin for timely news, reports and analysis that helps them to stay competitive in a constantly evolving environment. For advertisers, the Daily Oil Bulletin presents the unique opportunity to reach a targeted yet expansive audience of decision makers in the oil and gas industry.
Share your story.
Target an LNG audience.
Stephen joined JWN in 1997 as a reporter for the Daily Oil Bulletin. He took over as editor for New Technology Magazine the following year, later becoming editorial director for the JWN set of products and editor of the DOB. Stephen has a B.Sc. in geology and biology from Dalhousie University, an M.Sc. in earth sciences from the University of Waterloo and an MA in journalism from the University of Western Ontario. He is currently director of the DOB and editorial products at JWN.
Richard started as a DOB reporter in 2006 after writing for publications in all corners of British Columbia, including three years covering oilpatch issues at the daily newspaper in oilfield services centre Fort St. John. In 2015 he became the editor of the Daily Oil Bulletin.
The CanOils database gives you focused insight into the activities of all publicly listed oil and gas companies in Canada.
Evaluate Energy is a comprehensive online database of financial and operating data on the global oil and gas industry.
Providing high-level analysis on conventional and unconventional oil and gas, light, tight oil, and the upstream and midstream industries, readers trust Oilweek to deliver the insight and analysis they need on issues most important to their business.