March 22, 2017
- CanOils – www.canoils.com
- Comprehensive Oilfield Service & Supply Database - www.cossd.com
- Daily Oil Bulletin – www.dailyoilbulletin.com
- jwnenergy.com – www.jwnenergy.com
- The Oilfield Atlas – www.oilfieldatlas.com
- POST Report – www.postreport.ca
- Rig Locator – www.riglocator.ca
By using any of these Websites, you are acknowledging and accepting this Policy.
- Information We Collect. JWN may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable and other information at certain points throughout its Websites. Depending on the information and/or services you request, you may be asked to provide your name, email address and other information. In addition to the information you knowingly provide, JWN collects the domain names and IP addresses of its visitors, along with usage statistics (e.g., types of web browsers and operating systems used) and browsing history. This data is used to more efficiently operate JWN’s business, promote its services and administer its Websites. JWN may combine this information with the personally identifiable and other information it collects. JWN may also collect any information you choose to provide in your communications with the company. Please do not send information or complete any web forms with confidential information you do not wish to share.
- Information-Sharing With Third Parties. JWN may disclose your personally identifiable information to another entity (i) for purposes of outsourcing one or more of the functions described in the previous section; (ii) to confirm or update information provided by you; (iii) to inform you of events, services and other important items, and (iv) for other purposes disclosed at or before the time the information is collected. If you sign up to attend an event, your name and organization may appear on a list that JWN provides to other delegates and sponsors at the event. JWN may also share your information when legally required to do so. In some cases, your subscription may be owned by your employer or another entity who has purchased it on your behalf; JWN reserves the right to share information about the usage of a subscription with the party who paid for it, and by registering to use such a subscription, you agree to these terms.
- How We Collect Information. In addition to the methods described above, we and our service providers collect information using cookies, web beacons, pixel tags or similar digital marker technologies. These methods permit JWN to collect various types of information, such as which pages you visit and which newsletter articles you click on, and other information. JWN and its service providers use this information to monitor and improve the Websites and to show you advertisements about JWN when you visit other sites.
- How We Protect Information. JWN attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. JWN has implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information.
- How You Can View Or Update Your Personal Information. To ensure that you have as much control over your personally identifiable and other information as possible, you may update your information by contacting us as provided in section 10 below. JWN will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to JWN’s internal reporting and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
- How To Opt-Out. If you prefer not to receive any further communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes To This Policy. From time to time, JWN may change this Policy. Changes to this Policy are effective as of the date listed above and indicates the last time this Policy was revised or materially changed. Your continued use of JWN’s Websites indicates your consent to the changes to this Policy.
- Third-Party Links. JWN’s Websites may contain links to third-party and advertiser websites that JWN does not own or control. JWN is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- How To Contact Us. For additional information on this Policy and compliance with the Alberta Personal Information Protection Act, contact JWN's privacy officer by email at email@example.com, by mail at 2nd Flr-816 55 Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2E 6Y4, or phone at 403.209.3500 or toll free at 1.800.387.2446.