Introduction to Industrial Blockchain: A Comprehensive One-Day Overview
This one day course allows participants the ability to better understand blockchain and evaluate its real potential as it relates to their particular businesses. The course will be both instructional and participatory and provide all participants with an early action plan on the next steps required to enable blockchains, if they so desire, within their own supplier groups and/or supply chains.
Participants will learn:
- Blockchain History: How did we get here? & What exactly is blockchain?
- Business Management and Blockchain: How to deal with the sudden change, what to expect in the next 10 years?
- Industrial Blockchain Overview: contract management, supplier management, order and delivery, invoicing
- Legal Considerations: for smart contracts
- Decision Making: Building out a framework. What needs to change?
- Financial Feasibility and Risk: Looking at the profile of cryptocurrencies and evaluating its return in certain conditions
- Hands-on Project Work: Participants start to build out their ecosystems
- Disruptive Technology Trends: How technologies beyond blockchain are changing your profession? (i.e. Cloud Computing, IIoT, Artificial Intelligence)