Canadian Energy Forum
Three of our most popular events combined into one day!
Formerly three separate events, we are excited to announce that the Canadian Energy Supply Chain Forum, Canadian Energy Technology Forum and the Canadian Energy Projects Forum will be combined into one packed day of learning; the Canadian Energy Forum. The fusion of the forums will allow for collaboration between all groups across the value chain; producers, EPCMs and suppliers coming together to improve efficiency and productivity in their operations and keep Canadian petroleum production competitive on a global scale.
The Canadian Energy Forum is the country’s largest conference and tradeshow exclusively dedicated to improving the competitiveness of petroleum production through excellence in supply chain and project management, technical innovation and collaborative construction.
Who should attend?
- Supply chain management professionals
- Senior Leaders from producers and EPCMs
- Contractors and suppliers
- Project managers
- Innovators and tech-solution providers
- Those working in operations and asset integrity
What will you learn?
The Forum will serve as a platform for stakeholders to come together to discuss pertinent industry issues and provide valuable learning opportunities focused on the new energy mandate; all members of the value chain working together to optimize project execution and operations.
The event aims to catalyze a collaborative environment that will help companies:
- Understand the innovation imperative
- Increase revenue growth through production optimization
- Decrease operating margins in the domain of supply chain management
- Improve asset efficiency strategies
- Learn from leading industry practices that have delivered on expectations