Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Premiere Technical Presentations.
Exhibition and After Party.
Together the Canadian heavy oil community will advance through sharing knowledge, creating new connections and learning what it means to be savvy in the new age of the industry.
Join the Canadian Heavy Oil Association as we explore The New Savvy.
- Changing perception of our industry — what is the New Savvy?
- The changing role of engineering, procurement and construction in project innovation
- The competitive landscape: How key Canadian plays compare
- Reverse auctions: A better alternative for procuring products and services?
- Green Savvy: What are we going to do about the environment?
- The consolidation of producers and suppliers
- A tale of two acquisitions — Canadian Natural buys Shell out of of upstream oilsands; Cenovus takes over SAGD partnership from ConocoPhillips
- Project updates including Brion Energy MacKay River (more to be announced)